Please login to complete your redemption.
Sorry, you may review the product only after you have redeemed/bought the product and the order status is "Fulfilled".
Laundry Detergent enhanced with Nano Deep Cleaning Technology that
- Removes Stubborn Stains
- Has Long Lasting Fragrance
- Suitable for Indoor Drying
- Gentle on Hand
- Easy to Rinse Off
- Made with biodegradable ingredients
Bio-degradable Surfactants, Anti-Deposition Agent, Fabric Brightening Agents, Colour Dye, Fragrance and Preservatives
How to use:
- Before washing, separate white clothes from coloured clothes
- Suitable for hand wash and top load washing machine
- For stubborn stains, simply rub some UIC Big Value on stains and wash immediately
All skin type
30 - 60 years old
Where to Buy:
4kg Bottle and 1.6kg Refill Pack at leading supermarkets
$10.65 for 4kg Bottle and $3.70 for 1.6kg Refill Pack
UIC never fails to clean and wash my clothes spotless. The floral fragrance is fresh and I simply love the smell of fresh laundry. Easy to use and you need not pour a lot, just a little enough to allow the washing machine to do its job.
- used this with a full load laundry, includes undergarments, shirts and bottoms. very nice smelling. - clothes are dried indoors. - clothes are fresh and clean after, no residues. Fabrics feel soft as well
This is honestly bigger than I expected - 80ML is good for 2 hand washes or 1.5 washing machine wash. The scent smells nice and not over powering. Just tested a little of it for my hand wash clothings - didn’t have any stains to remove so can’t really vouch for that but otherwise I think it lives us to its claims.
I am a big fan of UIC product. Have tried this when i washed my bedsheet. It also helped to remove some stubborn stains from the bedsheet. It di not create a bad smell from indoor drying.
The UIC Big Value Laundry Liquid Detergent Floral Essence is really good to use. Works well on clothes and leaves a very pleasant scent. Hope to find this in stores, will recommend this.
Choose your wishlist to be added