(1 bottle of 50ml)
Please login to complete your redemption.
Sorry, you may review the product only after you have redeemed/bought the product and the order status is "Fulfilled".
- Removes stubborn stains from makeup, food, coffee, blood, pets, and stationery.
- Can be used to any type of fabric / material, including Cashmere, Linen, Cotton, Nylon, Wool, T-shirt, Jackets, Jeans, Carpets, and so on.
- Thanks to its anti-fading technology, the Blue Bottle Stain Remover can be used to the fabric of any color unlike other stain removers that can only be used on the white fabric.
- Uses natural orange oil to prevent any damage to the fabric when used.
- Contains only eco-friendly ingredients that it can even be used for baby clothes.
- Much more economic and faster solution than dry cleaning to remove a stubborn stain. It takes only a few minutes to remove a stain with several sprays of the product.
How to use:
- Use when the stain is soaked into fabric.
- Spray at least 4~5 times to the stain spot.
- Wait 4~5 minutes until the product is completely penetrated into the stain spot.
- Rub the sprayed area with a wet tissue or a toothbrush to remove the stain.
- If the stain still exists, spray the product a few more times, wait a few minutes, and do the laundry with the laundry machine. Doing so is the most direct way to completely remove a stain.
Surfactant 5% less than 10%(Anion),Orange oil, Purified water,Citric acid,
Acidity control agent, Detergent, Antiseptic, Natural incense
Any type of fabric of any color
18 and above
Where to buy:
Watsons,Â Â NTUC, Guardian, SASA, BHG, Unity, Supermarkets
This bottle is very cute and handy to bring about, and can easily fix a stain. It's very effective and really works. Recommended it to a friend too. Hope it'll work on old stains?? will try.
Item is well packaged and helps to remove stains. However, it will be good if the bottle is written in different languages like English so that we can know what the product is. Otherwise it can be misleading to use it on face.
removed the stain on my jeans. sample given is quite a big bottle so can use multiple times. instructions are in korean so you have to refer to the translation online.
This Chungsae Blue Bottle Stain Remover is really quite effective. I like the packaging as it's very convenient. It is also very easy to use and doesn't smell strongly. Will recommend.
Tried on my stained blouse and bed sheet. It did remove the stain but it's still can be seen. Just not that obvious than before. For stubborn stain, I spray it on the stained blouse and do laundry by using washing machine. The stain faded and removed.
Choose your wishlist to be added