(1 bottle of 50ml)
– Sold Out
Please login to complete your redemption.
Sorry, you may review the product only after you have redeemed/bought the product and the order status is "Fulfilled".
- Removes stubborn stains from makeup, food, coffee, blood, pets, and stationery.
- Can be used to any type of fabric / material, including Cashmere, Linen, Cotton, Nylon, Wool, T-shirt, Jackets, Jeans, Carpets, and so on.
- Thanks to its anti-fading technology, the Blue Bottle Stain Remover can be used to the fabric of any color unlike other stain removers that can only be used on the white fabric.
- Uses natural orange oil to prevent any damage to the fabric when used.
- Contains only eco-friendly ingredients that it can even be used for baby clothes.
- Much more economic and faster solution than dry cleaning to remove a stubborn stain. It takes only a few minutes to remove a stain with several sprays of the product.
How to use:
- Use when the stain is soaked into fabric.
- Spray at least 4~5 times to the stain spot.
- Wait 4~5 minutes until the product is completely penetrated into the stain spot.
- Rub the sprayed area with a wet tissue or a toothbrush to remove the stain.
- If the stain still exists, spray the product a few more times, wait a few minutes, and do the laundry with the laundry machine. Doing so is the most direct way to completely remove a stain.
Surfactant 5% less than 10%(Anion),Orange oil, Purified water,Citric acid,
Acidity control agent, Detergent, Antiseptic, Natural incense
Any type of fabric of any color
18 and above
Where to buy:
Watsons,Â Â NTUC, Guardian, SASA, BHG, Unity, Supermarkets
Sorry, please verify your phone number to proceed with redemption and all transaction