USE SMARTPAC AND NEVER GO BACK- BY AYLNA NEO
I know many of you out there face the same problem as me, losing your parcels or lazy to collect from post office when your item comes and you are not home to collect it. Finally, I found the solution to my problems. And today, I will be sharing with you guys my little hacks by using SmartPac from Singpost.
Most important service that I look out for is Tracking and Doorstep delivery. Losing my parcels so many times really frustrates me, so having a trust worthy system for tracking is important. Even if i'm not home to collect my SmartPac, they will leave it inside my letterbox. Saving the hussle to go down and collect from the post office. Plus, they deliver my SmartPac in 2-3 days only!
Become SMARTer one step at a time
Maybe some of you are new to the system so let me teach you step by step on how to buy your own SmartPac.
Now that I’ve talked about all the perks of using SmartPac, let me guide you on how to purchase and use your own SmartPac!
- How do I purchase it? You can get your SmartPac from any post office or Shop@Singpost
- Next, pack your items into a suitable SmartPac (according to weight and there are 3 sizes to choose from) and drop it at/in any Post office or street posting box (There are 57 Post office and more than 800 posting boxes)
- Wait for 2-3 days for your parcels to be sent out/received. You may track your item’s delivery status via Singpost.com or Singpost Mobile App.
- Don’t worry if you are not home to collect your SmartPac! The postman will leave it in your letterbox instead.
*A clear instruction from Singpost for their SmartPac services
Additional information for you guys, do take note of the maximum weight as well as items that shouldn’t be placed in the SmartPac.
Promotions & Giveaway Time!
I know I know, now that I've teach you how to buy your own SmartPac you are anxious to get your deliveries done right! What if I tell you, Singpost is having promotion now! From 1st September - 31st October, you can save up to 12% off your SmartPacs and PolyM with a minimum purchase of 20 pieces! Faster ask your friends to buy together and save money together!
Here are the prices for SmartPac and PolyM. Usual prices are seen here:
And it doesn't end here! Singpost is having a GIVEAWAY! See! I'm sharing with you guys all the good deals today, better hurry and join now!
Stand a chance to win prizes worth over $100! How to join the Giveaway?
- Upload a photo of you receiving or sending a SmartPac on Instagram
- Like and follow @mysingpost,
- Tag 3 friends and hashtag #SMARTwaytoPAC
- Top 3 posts with the most number of likes win prizes over $100
Visit https://www.instagram.com/mysingpost/?hl=en for more information.