Spring / Summer Pink Monochrome Makeup Look Tutorial (Vanessa)
The perfect Spring/Summer Makeup Look? We have got you covered!
1. Start with clean, moisturised skin and apply ETUDE HOUSE Fix and Fix Tone Up Primer SPF33 PA++ (Apricot) as base.
2. Using a makeup blender, apply ETUDE HOUSE Double Lasting Foundation SPF34 PA++ (NO5 Sand) in a dabbing motion for a smooth, airy coverage.
3. Use ETUDE HOUSE Big Cover Concealer Kit to conceal areas that require additional coverage.
4. Begin the eye makeup with ETUDE HOUSE Colorful Drawing Fantastic Color Eyes #Magenta Drawing Palette and ETUDE HOUSE Colorful Drawing Eye Shadow Brush. Apply the lightest shade, White Drawing Paper, over the lids as base. Use a mixture of Sketch Technique and Pink Frame, sweep it over your eyelids. Lastly, add Finish Touch for a shimmering finish.
5. For a natural look, coat the lashes with ETUDE HOUSE Lash Perm Long Lash Volume Mascara. For a more defined look, add eyeliner using ETUDE HOUSE All Day Fix Pen Liner Black.
6. Using ETUDE HOUSE Colorful Drawing Cream Blusher Brush apply ETUDE HOUSE Colorful Drawing Water Color Blusher (PK001 Bouquet Rose) on the cheeks for a natural flush.
7. Using ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eye Brow (Dark Brown) for the brows, lightly outline and fill the underside of the arch from tip to tail. Use the spoolie brush to blend and define edges where needed.
8. Complete the look with a kissable lip by using ETUDE HOUSE Colorful Drawing Dear Darling Tint (PK007). Use ETUDE HOUSE Colorful Drawing Dual Lip Brush to blend out the color for a Korean gradiant lip effect.
9. To transit into a night look, use a darker lip color, in this case - ETUDE HOUSE Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk (#BE116 Deep Beige).
10. Coat the bottom lashes with ETUDE HOUSE Lash Perm Long Lash Volume Mascara (Tip: Hold the wand vertically to coat the bottom lashes better)
11. Last but not least, enhance the eye makeup with Easel Brown from ETUDE HOUSE Colorful Drawing Fantastic Color Eyes #Magenta. Intensify the look by blending the color at the outer corner of the lids for a smokey effect.
Special Thanks To:
Makeup Artist: Cynthia Oh (@Cynderellasg)
Talent: Vanessa (@vanessathena)